Student Transfer Arrangements

In partnership with:

If you have had a change of mind about studying a Course at ICON College or are a student from another higher education provider seriously considering transferring to ICON College:


a) A student within the College

If you are one of our students wanting to change your Course, you need to complete the Course Change Form available from reception and then contact the relevant Head of Department. If you need advice, please contact a member of the Admissions Team.


b) A student from another higher education provider joining ICON College

If you wish to join ICON College from another higher education provider, we offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). It may be possible for you to transfer directly onto one of our Courses having achieved appropriate study or you may be awarded the achievement of prior learning and be exempt for a Unit or Units.


c) A student joining another higher education provider from ICON College

If you decide ICON College is not for you, the College will do all we can to help you on your learning journey to make the right choice of Course or new higher education provider. Our Admissions Team is here to help and please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Please contact Admissions Team or for further information call 0207 377 2800


Our Amazing Partners